From here you can access the online applications you have been given access to.
Accessing Foldr on a Mobile Device
If you have an Apple iOS or Google Android device you can access Foldr by searching for Foldr within the Apple or Google Android app stores.
Once you have installed Foldr to your device enter the following address in the Foldr Address box:
Next enter your school Username and Password in the associated boxes and select Done.
Wireless Network Access
As an educational establishment we are required to filter users from sites deemed harmful or inappropriate. In order to make full use of the wireless network you are advised to download and install the security certificate below. The certificate works to protect internet traffic as you browse the web.
NB: The certificate is only accessible onsite, please do not attempt to install the certificate away from the school (e.g. from home)
NB: Please refer to your device user guide for help with installing security certificates.
Although it is not compulsory to install the certificate you will receive certificate security warnings when you access secure sites (i.e. addresses proceeded with https://) such as Google or banking sites. Non secure sites (i.e. addresses proceeded with http://) do not require the installation of the certificate above.
Last updated: 26 September 2019
- e-mail (Migration to Office 365 complete)
- Remote Access (Service unaffected)
- Intranet / Extranet (Service unaffected)
- Foldr / File Access (Service unaffected)
- School Calendar (Service unaffected)
- Wireless Network (Service unaffected)
- Telephones (Service unaffected)
- Internet Access (Service unaffected)
- Printing (Service unaffected)
- Facility / ePortal (Service unaffected)